Pre-book your Dolphin Watch Mauritius Excursion Mauritius
Dolphin Watch Mauritius
A group of wild dolphins have chosen Tamarin bay as their natural habitat. They can often be seen in the morning and in the late afternoons. Dolphins Encounter in their natural environment.Once you get on board of any of our boats, our skippers will do a briefing on the experience you are going to live.
Dolphins Encounter & Snorkelling at the Aquarium - 2hrs30mins
From 07:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Rs 1500 Adults
Rs 1000 Children ( 5 to 12 years )
• A unique experience: Dolphins Encounter in their natural environment
• Once you get on board of any of our boats, our skippers will do a briefing on the experience you are going to live.
• The briefing will also include such aspects as:
• Type of Dolphins that you will encounter
• Their habits
• Guidelines for Sustainable Dolphin Watching
• Security Measures on our Boats
• Swimming Procedures
• Then you will be out for 2hrs30mins in the open sea
Using a specially designed diving helmet which receives a constant supply of fresh air from the surface, you can take part in a guided tour of the lagoon. The equipment used incorporates the latest in pollution free technology. Air is supplied to our divers by solar powered oil free compressors - the first use of solar power for diving in the world.Read More >
Parasailing is an activity where a person is attached to a special parachute and towed by a boat in open waters. It has become a common activity worldwide but the plus that Mauritius offers is that the person gets a bird’s view of the marvellous lagoons with the wind in his/her hair while the sandy white beaches and lush mountains fly by.Read More >